Coordinator for SIS & Reporting Specialist for Applicant Data
General Summary of Position
The Coordinator of Student Information System (SIS) & Reporting Specialist for Applicant Data supports all areas within the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and reports to the Director of Outreach & Recruitment. This individual is responsible for transactional e-communications with applicants and outgoing print decision notifications. Serves as a liaison to UITS operations, manages the SIS application database and UMass Lowell web application, assists with testing and updates to the common application. The position generates reports regularly via Summit & Salesforce data warehouses and serves as data custodian. The Coordinator of SIS & Reporting Specialist for Applicant Data will also work within various computer environments, including SIS, Common Application, Target X & Salesforce and Image Now-Document Imaging.
- Bachelor’s Degree*
- Job requires 3-5 years of experience in higher education or related field
- Deep knowledge of Student Information and CRM systems
- Understanding of higher education and Admissions life cycle and relationship to Student Records
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
*For candidates without a Bachelors degree, will consider HS diploma or GED/equivalent and at least 7-10 years of directly related experience in higher education. Demonstrated ability to interact well with external agents (i.e.: Guidance Counselors, prospective students, parents, Transfer Advisors).
- Understanding of PeopleSoft Student Information System, Salesforce CRM, Summit Reporting Database and the Common Application functions and reporting
- Excellent customer service skills
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Only Internal Professional (SEIU 888 Professional Union) Bargaining candidates will be considered during the first 10 business days of the posting. All other candidates will be considered after that period.
Initial review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. However, the position may close when an adequate number of qualified applications are received.
Please submit a resume and cover letter.