Office Assistant III
- Compiles records, monitors accounts, maintains and reconciles bookkeeping records and submits bills for departmental or individual products or services.
- Types, edits and proofreads text using a web editor.
- Hires and provides leadership to student employees including assigning tasks, reviewing work, training and answering questions regarding work.
- Gathers information, composes memos or letters, selects proper form letters and/or communicates with individuals in order to provide requested information or instructions for needed actions.
- Prepares and/or maintains database, spreadsheet and or desktop publishing information, documents and/or materials.
- Coordinates mailings, prepares materials for distribution, arranges accommodations and collects fees in order to schedule and arrange meetings and conferences on and off Campus.
- Monitors, calculates and processes student payroll, labor, salary, and graduate assistant payroll.
- Maintains records of keys, schedules room use and arranges for building repairs in order to administer the physical facilities of the department.
- Maintains computer equipment and acts as a resource on computer-related issues and problems.
- Organizes and assists with regularized office procedures as required.
Knowledge normally acquired through a high school education; three to five years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or desktop publishing software; presentation and webpage software; typing and filing; maintain accounting ledgers; may require knowledge of technical or medical terminology and/or technical knowledge or training related to the field of employment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Work Hours
STANDARD 8-5Bidding Eligibility Ends 10/17/2017