Audio Video Systems Technician
Pinnacle is a leader in providing connectivity solutions for the corporate marketplace in Southern California and offers a vast array of services in Audio Video Systems Communications cabling, riser management, and Security systems. We are proud of our great reputation in the industry and our organization consists of some of the most experienced, qualified and knowledgeable employees in the field of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Service Technician who has working experience and knowledge in the field.
The following are the requirements for this position:
• Overall understanding of AV cabling, equipment interconnection, configuration of Digital components, operations, commissioning and testing
• Ability to troubleshoot AV systems and their functionality
• Ability to upload programming files to all major AV systems (Extron, AMX, Crestron)
Commissioning of Crestron Digital Media, AMX DX Link, Extron XTP/DTP and managed network switches.
• Program and commission audio systems with DSP including and not limited to Biamp, ClearOne, Extron
CTS certification is a plus
• Highly proficient in PC skills
Must have great communication skills and be comfortable interfacing with clients
Must have good leadership and organizational skills
Must be able to oversee projects on-site and oversee AV crew
Low Voltage Cabling, Security, and AV Contractor
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:24:52 PDT