Laboratory Information Management System Developer
LabAnswer is looking to train you on Multiple LIMS.
We are growing at a tremendous rate. Due to this growth we are aggressively pursing candidates with Any LIMS experience or experience in laboratory informatics with programming experience in C# and/or Java.
The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to be cross trained on other LIMS systems to include LabWare, StarLIMS, LabVantage, Core and SampleManager.
Under moderate supervision from a more senior developer:
- Perform basic configuration of laboratory informatics systems
- Develop simple software functionality
- Develop simple reports (fixed format)
- Write and Perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status / progress reports
- Perform more complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop more complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles
- Integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Develop more complex and dynamic reports
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior BA-Developers
- Integrate scientific applications with other scientific or non-scientific applications
- Take leading role in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Transform client requirements into design solutions
- Develop complex algorithms and software designs
- Design and Develop reusable utility / library software for general use
- Perform simple database optimization
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong logical / analytical thinking
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- 3-5 years of software development experience in Laboratory Informatics projects
- 3-5 years of experience working in regulated environments
- 5+ years of consulting experience with continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence
We offer comprehensive benefits to regular full-time employees including but not limited to:
- Unlimited ceiling for professional growth opportunities within LabAnswer
- You will also have opportunities to take advantage of training programs to advance your career; our extensive online library includes an assortment of technical and professional training tools and resources
- Opportunities to work across a variety of industries (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Consumer Products, Energy, Environmental, Forensics, Genomics, Government etc.)
- Opportunities to work across a variety of laboratory environments (analytical testing, biotech, clinical trials, forensics, medical device, pharmaceutical, public health and research hospitals)
- Comprehensive health and welfare programs to fit your individual or family's needs:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance,
- 401(k) Retirement Saving that includes a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, holiday)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Plans and Rewards
- Strong company values of team work, culture and values, personal and professional development, work-life balance, and recognition
- Competitive compensation with opportunities to participate in employee bonus plan and travel bonus plan
At LabAnswer we offer a very competitive compensation package based on experience and education. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team, those who are looking to join an organization for the long term. We invite you to visit www.labanswer.com to review our Employee Value Proposition and Philosophy, and welcome you to apply, or refer a candidate to apply, through our careers page for employment consideration.
LabAnswer is the leading laboratory informatics consultancy in North America. We work with "best in breed" Laboratory Informatics software products to provide total solutions for our clients. LabAnswer is expert in architecting, configuring, deploying, validating and supporting laboratory systems. These systems include LIMS, ELN, SDMS, and CDS, among others. This domain where laboratory science intersects with information technology is our passion, and unlike some other companies providing similar services, it is our singular focus!
As a LabAnswer consultant you will be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading US companies and government agencies utilize. We offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
LabAnswer is the leading and largest laboratory informatics consultancy; combining science, laboratory, regulatory and information technologies. We have the people, processes, methodologies, IP and experience to deliver comprehensive laboratory informatics solutions. LabAnswer has architected, implemented, deployed and/or supported hundreds of major scientific informatics systems across more than a thousand laboratories. LabAnswer performs significant laboratory automation work in pharmaceuticals, bio-pharmaceuticals, medical devices, forensics, and life sciences research laboratories spanning research, development and manufacturing/QC operations. The LabAnswer team has a rare combination of laboratory science, IT, business and regulatory expertise. We specialize in helping companies strategize, architect, implement and support scientific data management and laboratory automation projects. LABANSWER IS HIRING!!! We hire full time consultants in all areas of Laboratory Informatics.
Below please find our philosophy statement to see if LabAnswer is a good fit for you:
ll business decisions will be made with acceptable profit margins in mind; however integrity, trust, honesty, and sound character will never be violated. While acknowledging the strengths of each individual, LabAnswer believes in the power of the team. It is this teamwork that makes exceptional solutions possible. We do not require perfection, but demand the pursuit of excellence. Every LabAnswer employee will deliver uncompromising, personalized, professional service to all our clients."
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 07:21:12 PDT