P&P FHA Conveyance Lead - Property Management
Northsight Management, LLC is a forward thinking, national property preservation company. Much of our success depends upon the skills, qualities and well-being of our people. We provide opportunities for career development and aim to internally promote within the company. We encourage all employees to achieve their full career potential within the business. Currently, Northsight is looking for driven individuals to help us in growing our top notch team in our Scottsdale, Arizona office.
Our intent is to be the best Field Services Company in the United States, period. If you are a self-starter, have an exceptional work ethic, an unending desire to succeed and an internal drive to be your best every day, you may be who we are looking for. Our client is a leading mortgage servicer with a nationwide portfolio. Our recent growth has been unprecedented and as we add new clients our growth is continuing to accelerate. We need to find the best and the brightest to help us achieve sustained growth.
The successful candidate will have the experience and ability to manage FHA loans from pre-sale to conveyance to HUD. This will include, in addition to a variety of related responsibilities, identifying what work is required to bring the property into conveyance condition, creating and placing bids to get the work completed, creating the appropriate work orders to get the work completed, and reviewing the completed work to ensure it is completed according to Northsight, client and investor guidelines. Northsight emphasizes driving results in order to exceed expectations, and the successful candidate will view each day - each hour - as an opportunity to bring their assigned properties closer to being ICC.
• Responsible for managing a portfolio of on-time and post-sale FHA assets that are due to convey to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Responsible for management of asset from pre-sale through FTV and then to ICC.
• Analyze property condition and history to determine appropriate steps for bringing property into conveyance condition
• Meticulously maintain data integrity, utilizing Northsight's internal system and Salesforce.
• Review contractor bids and prepare cost estimates using cost estimation software
• Submit bids to P260 or client as appropriate, and perform ongoing follow-up until the work is approved and completed
• Maintain clear and professional communication with client, internal staff and contractors
• Resolve loan level issues relating to all property preservation matters
• Identify, track and resolve all code violations and citations
• Report claimable damages (theft, vandalism, etc.) to client and ensure completion of hazard claim repairs to scope
• Drive conveyance of portfolio assets by
• 1-2 years of experience with bringing FHA post-sale properties to conveyance condition
• 1-2 years of experience in field services industry
• Experience reviewing properties in order to determine what additional work is required to place them ICC
• Ability to successfully determine and resolve in advance any conditions that may delay conveyance or lead to a reconveyance
• Proven analytical track record and decision-making skills.
• Thorough understanding of Property Preservation and FHA conveyance standards
• Ability to manage competing responsibilities and priorities
• Excellent computer skills including the ability to quickly and proficiently navigate multiple computer applications simultaneously
• RepairBASE, Bluebook XactPRM/ Xactimate or similar cost estimation experience.
• Familiar with insurer guidelines such as FHA, HUD, USDA, and VA.
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• Willingness to learn, to be coached, and a strong desire to deliver results and exceed expectations
Starting Pay is based on experience and qualifications in addition, company benefits include pay for performance salary increases, United Healthcare/Humana medical benefits, dental and vision plans. $25K Company paid life insurance, Aflac options, 401K plan - with employer match of 3%, 6 paid holidays, PTO based on position codes, internal opportunities for advancement, industry training and weekly company sponsored teaming events.
40 hours per week; overtime may be required from time to time and staying late may be necessary to complete tasks.
The ideal candidate's employment will begin after successfully passing the pre-employment background screening.
Northsight Management is a forward thinking, national property preservation company. Much of our success depends upon the skills, qualities and well-being of our people. We provide opportunities for career development and aim to internally promote within the company. We encourage all employees to achieve their full career potential within the business.
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 10:25:47 PDT