Field Engineer - LG
• Oversee the design / fielding of the Outside Plant Fiber Network to a fully constructible "LightGig" job package and maintain the highest standard of deliverables quality.
• Manage the production of efficient designs for new developments, network construction, and network upgrades.
• Perform Quality reviews and all fielded projects
• Perform a Quality compare of the OPTI prints to the fielding prints for full match
• Meet or exceed client delivery schedules and quality standards
• Attend face to face meetings with client
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with local customer representatives and third-parties and ensure efficient processes are in place.
• Support finance metric development, reporting and dashboard reporting.
• Lead and provide managerial insight and direction to a technically oriented workforce dealing with large volumes of projects driven by dynamic customer needs.
• Additional duties as assigned/needed
• 2 years minimum of OSP Telecommunications work related experience with emphasis on OSP, optical networks.
GW Communications is a communications services company that was established in 2005. In its early days, GW's primary focus was engineering and design of FTTx network deployments for large telecommunications providers. Over time, GW has grown its suite of services to include: Network Design and Engineering, Network Construction and Management, Network Planning and strategic GIS analysis, Network Equipment Installation, Configuration, and Testing, Network Equipment Site Civil Works including site acquisition, preparation, and construction, Site Maintenance and Management, Site Maintenance and Management consulting services, Staff Augmentation, and Data Center building inter-connects.
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 13:20:54 PDT