Heavy Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
Heavy Equipment Maintenance Supervisor Summary:
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the achievement of the operational goals and cost effective efficiency for all maintenance activities at Ness Campbell Crane Seattle Divison, working collaboratively with the Maintenance Director & Management. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for all maintenance activities, as well as the implementation of corporate policies and strategies at the local level. The Maintenance Director provides safety leadership and is responsible for oversight ensuring that all work execution is performed per corporate policies and procedures with zero tolerance for injuries to personnel or incidents causing property damage or loss. The Maintenance Director is responsible for providing guidance and a positive culture for the development and implementation of all efficient maintenance and service activities for all company equipment and shop facilities. The Maintenance Supervisor provides leadership, direction, and supervision to mechanics and shop personell and activities. Regular interaction with the Maintenanece Director, Division Manager and President is required in order to prioritize activities and optimize resource allocations and equipment efficiency.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures all maintenance culture and activities align with and achieve corporate requirements and goals for quality management/assurance, health and safety, risk management and general duty of care.
• In coordination with the Director of Maintenance and President, assisting in the development of a professional maintenance program that focuses on the suitable conditions of all company owned equipment.
• Develops and maintains a Maintenance program and culture that focuses on the equipment being in excellent condition as it pertains to serviceability and equipment uptime.
• Interfaces with the Director of Maintenance to ensure local mechanics and shop maintenance personnel have the resources and training required to properly maintain and repair equipment.
• Ensures that all maintenance records are always in compliance with all OSHA and DOT criteria.
• Interfaces with the Division and Corporate Safety Manager to ensure all shop facilities are in safe working condition and housekeeping and cleanliness are top priorities.
• Becomes a expert in the maintenance software program NexGen. Being the lead person in set up and implementation of setting up activities and maintenance schedule so all company maintenance activities are recorded and managed inside of the software.
• Implement and create company inventory system where all equipment is detailed inside of NexGen
• Insure that all mechanics are trained properly on all of company equipment. Work in conjunction with manufacturer representative to implement a company mechanic training program.
• Any other item deemed necessary by management.
•Five years' experience in maintenance management within the crane or Heavy Equipment industry. Proven ability to manage multiple projects and manage personnel in a team environment with team based leadership skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of heavy lifting and heavy hauling technologies (mobile cranes, platform trailers, beam and dolly trailers, and hydraulic lifts and gantries).
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Program programmatic requirements (OSHA, DOT) • Knowledge of computer based maintenance systems along with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe.
• Current driver's license and record that is insurable within our company standards Compensation: • Competitive Salary- Based on experience and education
• Paid Medical, Dental, Vison Care
• Matching 401K
• Paid Vacation
• Sick & Personal Days
• Company Vehicle
• Company Phone
• Company Computer
NessCampbell Crane + Rigging is the leading crane and rigging company in the Pacific Northwest. NessCampbell has nine location in Washington and Oregon with a crane fleet of over 85 cranes. We have been proudly serving our customers since 1947. NessCampbell cares about the training and career advancement of our employees. We look forward to your inquiry regarding this position. Please visit our website to see the exciting work we perform. www.NessCampbell.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:22:39 PDT