We are seeking an energetic, goal-oriented individual to contribute to the future growth of our fast paced office. We are currently hiring for a position that oversees Employee Care Management for our company. We are looking for an individual that's dedicated, responsible, and passionate about helping older adults to live independently in their home. This position is ideally suited for the individual that's passionate about taking care of the needs of our aging clients by hiring and empowering the best caregivers.
- A passion for senior care and client/employee service
- Previous experience in recruiting, staffing, management, office operations, HR or related fields
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Professional references including telephone numbers
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
Strong candidates have the following skills/traits:
- Exceptional interpersonal/communication skills
- A desire to carry out high levels of responsibility
- A detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and creative approach
- An ability to thrive in an independent, self-motivated environment with little direct supervision
- A reputation for being an overachiever and for having a creative edge in the workplace
- A proven ability to thrive on deadlines and overcome obstacles to reach goals
- Can maximize the resources at one's disposal to build and maintain relationships
- A team-oriented attitude and comfortable collaborating with other staff
- A demonstrated knowledge of industry
- Demonstrated organizational skills, flexibility, assertiveness and team orientation
- Great work environment - working for a community minded, professional, fun-embracing company in the non-medical home care industry
- Enjoy a high-energy environment, positive coworkers and strive for success
If you are interested in changing the way the world ages, and you have a passion for making a tremendous difference in people's lives, then you are the right person to join our team! Begin a career that can last a lifetime! Join today's fastest growing industry and a successful leader in staffing -- Home Care Assistance!
Our Chalfont office is one of over 100 Home Care Assistance offices located nationwide. Our standards are clear: hire only the best caregivers to provide live-in and hourly services -- and expertly match them with our clients. We provide at-home care for elderly and other people who would otherwise leave their homes and live in assisted-living facilities. We help people with activities of daily living in the most personal and loving way possible. We are the premiere at-home care provider in the area, and our care services make the difference for our clients to live with dignity, high self-worth, and healthy self-esteem. For more information about our company, visit www.homecareassistancephiladelphia.com.
Sat, 30 Sep 2017 11:05:21 PDT