Construction Project Site Supervisor
Lechner Construction Services, Inc. is a Wisconsin based general contractor accepting applications to fill several Construction Project Site Supervisor positions. Applicants must possess a proven track record to deliver top quality construction management services on time, on budget and exceeding customer expectations.
We are committed to hiring only those that are skilled in their trade with a strong work ethic.
- Receive all pertinent project information from Project Manager
- Become familiar with plans, specifications, site, local codes, local officials and inspection procedures
- Set up field office, communications, temporary services and trash removal as required
- Assist Project Manager in developing the project schedule
- Schedule all company employees, subcontractors and deliveries as needed so as to not adversely impact the project schedule
- Schedule and attend all required inspections
- Complete and submit all paperwork as required
- Establish and maintain benchmarks and reference points for ongoing layout of work
- Work with owner, owner's rep, architect and subcontractors to resolve any conflicts that may arise and communicate any such conflicts immediately to Project Manager
- Communicate, implement and enforce company safety policy as it pertains to assigned project
- Attend job meetings and/or any other meetings as may be required for the successful and timely completion of current project
- Attend walk through at job completion to ascertain punch list
- Facilitate weekly safety meetings at job site
- Execute punch list in a timely manner and obtain all necessary signed acknowledgments
- Close out field office and project as necessary
- Minimum 5 years of commercial project management experience - (Tenant Improvement and/or Restaurant experience a plus)
- Knowledge of safety procedures and regulations
- Experience both in union and non-union environments
- Experience in computer technology, Microsoft office and project management software required
- Ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following areas: ground-up construction, renovations, retail build outs and restaurants
- Familiarity with AIA standard contract documents
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Travel is required for this position
- Experience in working in a small to midsize company
Physical demands include the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. This position will be regularly required to sit; stand; walk; reach using feet, legs, back, arms and hands; talk and hear. The employee may occasionally be required to climb. The employee will be required to work at a personal computer occasional and talk on the phone for extended periods of time. Must be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends, as needed.
This position is a full-time salaried position. This position requires the availability to work some nights, and weekends. This position also requires regular attendance and active participation/planning at all company functions and events. Must be available to work extended/flexible hours and weekends, as needed.
Compensation is based upon experience. Project completion bonuses, paid vacation, and benefits available.
Lechner Construction Services, Inc. is a Wisconsin based, family owned and operated company with over 25 years of construction industry experience. We specialize in Bar and Restaurants, Commercial Retail and Office spaces. We offer our clients a full spectrum of options from Owner's Agent/Representative and Construction Management, Consulting and Custom Design Service to General Contracting throughout the Midwest and Texas.
Lechner Custom Woodworks, a division of Lechner Construction Services provides custom millwork for light commercial and residential interiors. We specialize in bar/ restaurant build outs and furniture as well as residential rec rooms, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, millwork and doors.
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:12:04 PDT