UC Consulting Engineer
HyeTech is looking to add a UC/Network Consulting Engineer with a well-rounded skill set to our Managed Services team. This person will need to be able to work on his/her own and as part of a team to service high profile customers. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task between projects and provide support 3rd level support when needed. This is a high level role with deep technical skill required to manage Cisco based client support offerings.
The primary function of the role is to be the trusted technical advisor for select clients. The role requires onsite presence and an understanding of each client's business needs and how they relate to the technologies being supported. Must be adept and be able to speak to and implement Cisco Unified Communications technologies including but not limited to Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express. ITIL familiarity and Enterprise Architecture methodologies are a plus. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for ensuring overall client support satisfaction and managing client expectations. As a seasoned expert, you will accept issues that are escalated to them from various entry points. A can-do, upbeat attitude is required, with the willingness to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting following Cisco UC Products (Required)
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Contact Center Express
- Cisco IM & Presence
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Voice Gateway Configuration
- Voice Protocol - H323/SIP/MGCP
- Cisco Unified Border Element
- Enterprise SIP Trunking
- 1+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence Platforms (Preferred)
- Cisco Spark
- Hybrid and Cloud
- Cisco WebEx
- WebEx Enabled Telepresence
- Expressway C and E
- Mobile and Remote Access
- B2B video
- Jabber Guest
- Cisco Telepresence Server
- Cisco Conductor
- 1+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco Network Platforms (Preferred)
- Basic Knowledge VMware Virtualization platforms (Preferred)
- asic Knowledge of MS Exchange/AD and Outlook (Preferred)
Hye Tech Network & Security Solutions, LLC is an organization built on the vision of providing the highest level of technical network and security related services. Our goal is to provide superior level of expertise and solutions. We focus on building scalable communications infrastructures that will fit our customer's technology needs today as well as enabling growth for the future. The networks we design are ready for the secure convergence of many different communications (Voice, Video, SCADA, building control and automation) over a single infracture.
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 01:31:57 PDT