Mgr I, Partner Engagement
This position is the first level within the corporate local accounts family. This position will be responsible for undergraduate and graduate inquiry generation and promotion of DeVry University's Keller Center for Corporate Learning opportunities.
- Completes certification process and associated training to develop broad Keller Center for Corporate Learning and Admissions knowledge.
- Networks, builds and develops professional corporate B2B relationships to elevate the brand and increase consideration through presentations and stakeholder visits.
- Develops marketing plan for assigned territory in conjunction with local DeVry campus leadership, makes changes as appropriate and executes plan.
- Conducts dynamic professional development presentations, motivates students to further their education and identifies potential candidates for enrollment
- Accountable for specific number of inquiry generating events, inquiries, local partnerships, and conversion.
- Provides excellent solutions based service to national partners, local businesses and students.
- Assists campus by participating in campus based initiatives and events as needed
- Stays current with trends and initiatives within the educational industry, gathers and communicates strategic information and recommends marketing changes or modifications, as appropriate.
- Participates in civic affairs, community and educational organizations in order to promote a positive image of DeVry and to build new local corporate partnership relationships.
- Maintains full knowledge of DeVry' s curriculum and training courses so as to be able to fully explain all offerings.
- Knows and applies the fundamental Admissions concepts, practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of successful experience in outside B2B and managing a sales process required.
- Ability to work independently and manage a territory.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, result-oriented, strategic, logical and methodical thinker.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to inspire loyalty and trust and must be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Ability to travel 25% outside Indiana.
- Travel with overnight stay may be required.
- Business professional dress is required.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).