COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT, INC. (CMI), South Carolina's premiere network cabling and installation group with offices in Columbia, SC; Charleston, SC; Greenville, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC; has openings in the Charleston area. We are seeking qualified candidates looking to begin or resume their career in the Telecommunications Industry as an Project Coordinator.
Candidates should have the following skill sets:
- Terminates fiber optic cabling using various methods (field polishing and splicing)
- Ability to utilize copper certification and can interpret results
- Creates original pre-built drawings including importing from AutoCad and/or creating scaled originals using PDF's
- Creates labels of all kinds (cable wrap, faceplate, and patch panel).
- Downloads, organizes and verifies test results for any size project
- Able to comprehend and reconcile contract drawings and specifications
- Has moderate to extensive knowledge base of access control, cameras and audio/video systems
- Designs telecommunication rooms and structured cabling systems if contract drawings are not provided, using input from the customer.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sets up, calibrates and operates fiber optic test equipment including isolating and repairing failures.
- Able to assist with maintaining Visio drawing, goal sheets, punch lists, customer correspondence and operations correspondence.
- Great attitude, initiative and work ethic
- Ability to oversee multiple projects & crews
- Ability to develop and train personnel in installation methods
- Very Organized
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish and nourish relationships with customers, vendors, contractors and teams
- High level communicator
- Ability to take constructive criticism and make swift and decisive changes based upon suggestions
- Pass a background check, drug screen, have reliable transportation to and from work and possess a 10 year driving record free of excessive tickets or suspensions of any kind.
- BISCI certification or training
- Manufacturing certifications (Panduit, Hubbell, TE)
- OSHA 10 Hour and OSHA 30 Hour
For this position, Communication Management Inc. (CMI) offers a competitive compensation structure, a great work atmosphere, 401K options , health and dental options, and paid time off. We also offer performance based promotions and training opportunities. CMI is a veteran owned small business and we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
This is an ongoing position posting to create an applicant pool for possible openings. Therefore, an employment opportunity may not currently be available. Completed resumes that are forwarded through ZipRecruiter will be accepted by the Office of Human Resources on a continuous basis and remain active for one year. Available positions are contingent upon the needs of Communication Management Inc.
To be considered, reply to this ad with your resume.
CMI is a privately held company that is wholly employee owned and is a Certified Veteran Owned Small Business. From centrally located headquarters in Columbia, South Carolina and branch offices in Charleston, Myrtle Beach & Greenville, South Carolina, CMI has an effective service radius of 400 miles. These advantages help ensure that CMI will serve effectively today and in the future. CMI continues to grow to meet the needs of small local businesses and large regional corporations throughout the southeast.
Lines of Business
Providing Networking Solutions That Work
Cabling is the key part of any network infrastructure because it connects every device and enables the exchange of data and information over the cabling and other components that stretch across a building, campus or complex. At CMI, we can help design and build simple to complex cabling infrastructure that can support voice, data, video and multimedia systems. We are a single source solution for all your organizational network infrastructure cabling needs.
CMI offers full turn-key Data center solutions from design and engineering to installation and implementation. From simple tier1, to complex tier 4 applications, CMI has the experience to identify & quantify project needs and develop an understanding of the trends and migrations strategies required to adapt to future changes.
CMI offers full turn-key IP video systems and can be smart phone/tablet compatible. We are premier partner with Mobotix, offering a complete product solution from basic video application to complex integrated network video systems of any size. Mobotix is known for its high quality/high resolution solution, with features that are unmatched by any other manufacturer.
Access Control Systems allow for the automatic locking and unlocking of doors and offer the ability to control who enters your facility, when they enter the facility, and where they go within your facility. An access control system will give you complete control over any building and easily integrate into other systems such as your IP surveillance, Security Alarm Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Lighting Controls, and HVAC Systems.
CMI specializes in the planning, design & installation of commercial audio/video components & integrated control systems. Our reputation for excellence and attention to detail grows from our ability to listen to the needs and expectations of our clientele. With all of our direct manufacturer partnerships and certifications, we can ensure you the best possible solution of any size or complexity.
Wed, 4 Oct 2017 09:25:22 PDT