Superintendent - Commercial Construction
rand* construction corporation (www.randcc.com) is accepting resumes for a Project Superintendent with experience managing large commercial interiors, restaurants and building renovations for our Denver office.
• Responsible for the coordination and management of all on-site construction activities and subcontractors.
• Monitor construction for strict compliance with plans and specifications
• Ensure all quality and safety standards are met.
• Maintain accurate daily construction log
• Develop , maintain and communicate project schedule
• Schedule and coordinate all inspections
• Manage and track material and manpower to meet all deadlines
• Maintain up to date project drawings and as-builts
• Responsible for timely close-out and punchlist completion
• Ability to read and interpret project drawings, specifications and scopes of work
• Must have at least 8 years' experience as lead superintendent on commercial interior, retail or building renovation projects
• Proven track record of client satisfaction and project profitability
• Excellent tenure and employment record
• Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle
All Inquiries Confidential
No Phone Calls Please
rand* construction is an award-winning, woman-owned national commercial contractor that specializes in tenant interiors, building renovations, base building, retail, restaurant and ground-up construction.
Since its inception in 1989, rand*has grown from a small interiors firm to a multi-market construction company offering a wide range of services to national and regional clients. As a premier general contractor, we collaborate with the client and design teams to provide comprehensive services over the full lifecycle of a project, going above and beyond to deliver design-sensitive, cost-efficient build solutions to our clients.
Linda Rabbitt founded rand* in 1989 and actively leads the company as its CEO and Chairman of the Board. Today, we are a privately-owned corporation guided by principals and executives who provide senior level management and direction in our work. The unique organizational structure at rand* fosters an open work environment where employees of all departments and levels are encouraged to be innovative and superior in their delivery.
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 08:16:34 PDT