Job Summary/Essential Functions:
- Provide engineering/scientific support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, devices and/or processes for developmental and operational weapon system programs.
- Possess In-depth technical and theoretical knowledge.
- Work as a team member to solve complex engineering issues.
- Implement the engineering "V" across the program acquisition life cycle.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related areas: Electrical, Electronic, Aerospace, Software, Physics, Mathematics, Quality Eng, Statistical Analyst, Security, Communications, Facilities, Safety, Systems, Software Programmer, IPT's, Logistics Engineer
- Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience
- Has specialized related knowledge
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 20:03:52 PDT