Director of Admissions
City College, a private, non-profit college is currently seeking motivated, results-oriented, passionate and energetic individuals who can work in a fast paced environment and are committed to changing lives through the power of education.
Now Hiring a Director of Admissions for our Altamonte Springs Campus!
Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
Do you value education and enjoy developing relationships?
Are you driven by the challenge of meeting expectations and goals?
If so, please keep reading to learn more!
- 4+ years of direct experience as Director of Admissions
- Must have managed an Admissions staff of 8-15
- Bachelor’s degree of an accredited institution (graduate degree a plus)
- Has been accountable to achieve activities and performance metrics
- Must have demonstrated performance of achieving start budgets
- Work closely with cross-functional departments to achieve student’s success
- Follow all state and federal educational regulations
- Must be able to train and develop Admissions staff
- Implement and enforce all admissions training
- Capable of building a high performance Admissions team
For immediate consideration, click “Apply” now to submit your resume today!
These are on-campus positions – Local candidates only.
Nondiscrimination Statement: City College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the institution. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other institutionally administered programs.
For more information, visit us online at: www.CityCollege.edu
Apply for Director of Admissions
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly