KMC Controls is a well-established and technology-driven manufacturer of building automation and IoT solutions. In order to support our strong product line and continued growth, our team has an excellent opportunity for a Product Specialist.
This position reports to the VP of Customer Relations and provides technical support to customers, which may include but are not limited to, networking, programming logic and software based problems.
- Provide level 1 technical support to customers via phone, email and web
- Travel to active jobsites as needed to resolve issues
- Develop custom application information for customers
- Assist Product Development with feasibility studies, field test projects and documentation generation
- Assist with technical product and sales oriented presentations
- Perform product validation
The requirements for this position are 3-5 years of experience in IT based work (hardware and/or software) and a BS degree in business or related field. Experience in networking, block and line based programming is required. Experience in BACnet, Niagara or Java is a plus.
KMC Controls is an established and growing Building Automation Technology company in northern Indiana. We are committed to provide innovative and intuitive solutions from responsive and supportive people. We are a member of Intel Solutions Alliance, and we partner with Dell on our IoT Solutions. Since 1970, KMC Controls has been building and delivering innovative solutions for intelligent building automation and HVAC controls. KMC is the only privately held, full-line building automation and controls manufacturer operating within the USA.
New Paris, IN
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:17:00 PDT