Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
• Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
• Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
• Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as required.
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, Confidence, Creativity, Great Team Working Skills
Experience or familiarity in Salesforce/Pardot/Google Adwords/graphic designing and/or managing social media accounts is a huge PLUS!
MK Education is an education consulting firm that partners with colleges and educational institutions throughout the nation to offer high-quality career training at an affordable price. With over a decade of experience, MK Education has developed the ultimate curriculums and teaching methods to help students succeed in class and in the field.
At MK Education, we maintain a relationship of high integrity with our partners, clients, and students. As higher education becomes more of a necessity than an option, communities need educational institutions they can trust. Allow us the opportunity to expand your college's possibilities.
Downers Grove, IL
Sun, 24 Sep 2017 09:00:11 PDT