Senior Remediation Engineer
The Senior Remediation Engineer's duties may include:
- Developing remediation strategies utilizing ISCO and bioremediation technologies
- Managing investigation and remediation activities on complex projects
- Serving as a technical resource for staff and client consultation
- Serving as technical expert to support litigation, as appropriate
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and/or credentials:
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- At least 10 years of remedial design experience.
- Experience estimating remediation costs and developing cost-to-closure estimates.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology, Engineering, Environmental Science or related field.
- Knowledge of technical requirements, rules and regulations in New Jersey and surrounding states.
- Knowledge of technical requirements, rules and regulations in other states and at federal level is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively with professional staff.
- Strong work ethic and collegial personality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sharp critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Current 40 Hr HAZWOPER
Salary is based on experience and credentials but the target range is $100K-$125K plus incentives. ECC Horizon promotes employee training and professional career advancement. We also offer vacation, bonuses, 401K matches as well as medical, dental and life insurance benefits.
ECC Horizon provides environmental consulting and remediation services to many of the nation's Fortune 1000 companies. With offices across the country, the firm currently directs environmental investigation and remediation projects throughout the U.S.
ECC Horizon's practice is dedicated to site investigation, remediation, causation analysis, project management and litigation support. Over the past 30 years, the firm has helped successfully resolve thousands of contamination cases.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 13:20:58 PDT