OSP Project Manager
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all information for 11 million feet of high count fiber optic trunk lines, laterals, and core rings, both underground and aerial.
- Responsible for inspecting and auditing the condition, quantity and usability of all systems in place.
- Track and record all pathway, hand hole, and man hole infrastructure.
- Must compile all data and present collected information to management team for optional purchase of in place infrastructure.
- 40 hours a week - no overtime
- Must possess in depth fiber knowledge in an outside plant environment
- Must be able to read a trace
- OTDR experience preferable
- Auditing experience in both underground and aerial construction
- Reliable transportation
Founded in 1989, Glotel opened its doors as a telecom staffing provider. Today, Glotel has evolved into a niche brand operating at the intersection of IT, engineering and communications to optimize our clients.
Glotel is a recipient of a GOLD Stevie Award as a Great Employer for Achievement in Employee Relations.
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:52:02 PDT