Clinical Research Coordinator
The Clinical Research Coordinator conducts research activities following all federal regulations and Good Clinical Practice guidelines. Responsible for orchestrating all activities involving the recruitment and enrollment of study patients and managing the critical study documentation and data collection necessary for each protocol.
Position Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Screen and enroll study subjects ensuring compliance with enrollment criteria and facilitate completion of the informed consent document.
- Perform and/or schedule various study implementation methods and procedures based on protocol and coordinates various clinical activities between departments and other clinical specialists.
- Maintain source documentation for all data submitted, including clinic or PI/Sub-I visit chart notes, lab reports, and procedure reports.
- Perform technical and professional clinical procedures.
- Perform follow-up activities of eligible subjects according to protocol requirements (e.g. subject follow-up, case report form completion, and reporting of adverse drug experiences and protocol deviations).
We look forward to speaking more at your interview.
LIVING IN PALM BEACH COUNTY NEED ONLY APPLY
Email all resumes to JACKERMAN@CCTLLC.NET
We have been conducting research studies since 2000. We are a dedicated research facility with many staff members and multiple departments including recruitment, marketing, regulatory, contracts, finance, administrative, management, and clinical. We are all like a family. Most people who start working for us work for us forever. We are an amazing company to work for and we respect and appreciate our staff. We also own and operate a medical spa that offers many aeshtetic services.
West Palm Beach, FL
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 20:06:53 PDT