Senior Property Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Property Manager to join the Asset/Property Management team located at their corporate office in Los Angeles; responsible for the general administrative functions and physical operations of the building(s) on the Westside and Santa Monica. They believe in aggressively pursuing high-performance environmental building initiatives that create economic value for their tenants, shareholders and employees. They strive to set the industry standard for excellence in sustainability among commercial real estate owners, and they're proud to offer their tenants the most environmentally conscious office space on the market.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
• Regularly inspects tenant space, public areas, storerooms, utility rooms, basements, stairways, and grounds to ensure that the building(s) cleanliness is adequate and grounds are maintained in a first class marketable condition. Consults with the custodial supervisor or cleaning contractor regarding their employees' failures or deficiencies.
• Performs thorough weekly inspections of the building(s) and grounds, noting the physical appearance of property, deferred maintenance, and other related data. Submits twice monthly building inspection report based upon observations, noting specific locations, conditions, and recommendations for corrective action. Routinely inspects the premises ensuring that each and every square foot of the building(s) and site are inspected at least once a quarter.
• Perform all lease administration including adjustments to rent, operating expenses and ensuring compliance of insurance liability certification.
• Monitor accounts receivables closely to ensure timely payment of all monies due.
• Ensure that demising books are updated and distributed as necessary.
• Review and coordinate all tenant alteration work and interface with our Construction department when applicable.
• Coordinate and interface with Construction Department on all capital improvement projects.
• Administer and bid service contracts including required correspondence:
o Answering Service
o Window Washing/Aluminum Maintenance
o Parking Structure Management/Sweeping
o Trash Disposal
o Pest Control
o Staging Maintenance
o Administer parking and security control systems.
o Coordinate tenant moves.
o Administer Emergency Preparedness Program.
• Ensure that Security Post Orders, Communication Center Procedures and Answering Service Instructions are current.
• Ensure that the operations staff is proficient with emergency procedures, including performing simulations, as well as other delegated assignments.
• Responsible for the coordination of job assignments, explanation of employee duties and responsibilities, and informing operating staff of policies and procedures.
• Administer CPR and First Aid Program to company members.
• When and if the need arises, the senior property manager will be expected to devote extra time to building operations.
• A California Real Estate License, achieved or be in the process of certification as a Certified Property Manager (CPM) or Real Property Administrator (RPA) all a plus.
• 5 years of experience with a minimum of 500,000 square feet of Class A mid-rise buildings.
• A college degree is highly preferred but not mandatory.
• Must have experience in preparing financial reports, monthly variance reports, operating budgets, budget forecast and be computer literate, and 10k by touch.
• Must be proficient with financial concepts and applications.
• Must have a fundamental understanding of building systems and construction processes.
• Must possess a solid understanding of contract and lease language.
• Should be able to work with attorneys to make changes to standard templates.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:18:40 PDT