Medical Laboratory Technologist
Whitman Hospital and Medical Center is seeking a skilled and experienced Medical Laboratory Technologist to join their Laboratory Services Team! This is a full-time position located in Colfax, Washington. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing diagnostic lab tests and procedures; evaluating testing results and handling specimens; performing computer data entry for reporting; maintaining instrument/equipment and reagent/supply functions; and troubleshooting problems when instrument/test methodology fails. This position will also provide instruction to new employees and students, and provide excellent customer service.
Full-Time 30 hours per week
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in related health sciences at the time of hire.
- ASCP certified or equivalent or board eligible.
- Ability to effectively use a microscope.
- Completed program of study at an accredited School of medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; and
- Current CPR certification within 30 days of hire and maintained through employment.
- Bachelor of Science in a related field.
- Experience working in a critical access hospital.
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 02:01:26 PDT