A Project Engineer with Hubbard Construction will perform project engineering and administration functions. Their responsibilities will include the following:
• Assists Project Manager in formulating and updating project schedule.
• Initiates purchase orders, subcontract agreements and change orders for review by Project Manager.
• Tracks weekly production quantities for accurate. Weekly/monthly cost reports.
• Produces and verifies monthly pay requests with owner.
• Processes all shop drawings, submittals and coordinates material deliveries with Project Superintendent.
• Verifies all monthly accruals, revenue and costs.
• Oversees onsite Construction and Field Engineers.
- Strong oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and supervise engineering on multiple projects.
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Term Life
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Additional Benefits including wellness coaching, etc..
For 90 years, the professional men and women of Blythe Construction, Inc. have literally paved the way for hundreds of public and private projects that have supported the Southeast's rise to prominence. From large interstate highways to small commercial site development, Blythe Construction employees perform with pride and creativity. We approach every project with a dedication to efficiency, technology and, most of all, safety. Blythe Construction is proud to be a part of this area's history and development, and we are eager to participate in its bright future.
Blythe Construction's list of services include complex highway projects, site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, surveying, RAP and hot mix sales, and state of the art bridge building. We provide multiple delivery systems in design-build, bid-build, public-private-partnerships and design-build finance. Blythe can take your job, no matter the size, from the design stage to the final layer of asphalt.
Blythe Construction's parent company, Eurovia, operates through a network of 330 agencies and 770 production sites in 17 countries around the world. Blythe's strength lies in its ability to capitalize on the commercial, material and technical capabilities of a multi-national corporation while developing close-knit community relationships at the local level.
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 06:27:16 PDT