Senior Director, Admissions
Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
The Senior Director manages a region consisting of multiple independent locations, providing oversight and day to day supervision of the Admission Offices. This position is responsible for managing and motivating professional employees toward meeting and exceeding ambitious enrollment goals. Working collaboratively with the Vice President of Admission (VPA), the Campus President and Director of Financial Aid to establish short- and long-term enrollment objectives and strategies. The successful candidate will be results and data driven, articulate, organized, dynamic and enthusiastic team player with proven track record in achieving and exceeding enrollment goals.
- Responsible for meeting enrollment goals and recruiting a qualified class.
- Manage and supervise the Office of Admissions team at each location in the region.
- Implement the School's enrollment strategies and manage the Office of Admissions activities to meet the regions enrollment objectives.
- Co-develop with VPA and implement effective regional and programmatic marketing (social media, direct mail and email) and recruitment strategies.
- Monitor and manage the Admissions team and individual performance and provide monthly assessments and trainings
- Establish collaborative working relationships with Graduate Department Chairs and provide benchmarks, data and yield strategies to ensure goals are achieved
- Oversee and manage recruitment events, providing training for staff and faculty, as well as ensuring and assessing each events purposefulness and outcomes.
- Utilizing internal and external data and information to develop and adjust the regional strategy, and ensuring data integrity.
- Conduct campus and regionally based assessment reports to monitor enrollment goals
- Collaborate with the VPA in identifying opportunities for enrollment growth through grogram development, site development and/or development of delivery methods
- Serve and participate on institutional committees as requested or required by the position
- Work to establish the school within the region through four year college and business outreach
- Assist in recruitment efforts by attending events, meeting with prospective students, parents, four-year college academic programs, professional organizations, and alumni in support of enrollment
- Manage international recruitment
- Evaluate applications for admission
- Manage and develop yearly regional admission budget
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with Academic Program Directors, Financial Aid, Facilities, Student Services, and Registrar toward enhancing the transition experience from applicant to enrolled student.
- Maintains and ensures regional content of the institutional website is current and flows properly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding enrollment targets.
- Excellent organizational and management, and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to utilize data for market segmenting and data-driven decision making.
- Excellent public speaking, strong writing skills and effective organizational and planning capabilities are necessary.
- Experience in sales, staff management, as well as event planning/coordination is preferred.
- Understanding of social media as a recruitment tool preferred, as well as general computer skills including word processing, access and crystal reports data base management and power point.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends required.
- Must be able to represent, recruit and work within a diverse community.
- The successful candidate will have six to eight years of progressively increasing responsibilities in administration within higher education
- Bachelor's degree desired, Master's degree preferred.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology