Community Outreach Director
The Community Outreach Manager will be responsible for creating a new path for enrollments. This path will be focused on cultivating existing relationships and developing new opportunities with businesses and organizations whose employees will benefit from our programs. This position reports to the Senior Director of Admissions.
PRIMARY JOB OBJECTIVE
To identify, facilitate and conduct recruiting activities in the local market to attract and enroll new students to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively identify, coordinate and conduct activities inside and outside of the local market to attract, recruit and retain high quality students with existing and potential external partners that include, but are not limited to, corporate, non-profit, military, community and education organizations.
- Work with administration, faculty and staff to facilitate recruitment activities inside and outside the local marketplace
- Build a pipeline of prospective students by calling key decision makers within prospective client companies to establish corporate/community partnerships
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects
- Plan, organize and implement recruitment, orientation, and retention events both on and off campus for community members, business contacts, prospective traditional age and adult students, and minority groups
- Coordinate tours, workshops, and presentations about the College for groups of prospective students, families, counselors, and community members
- Provide assistance and advice to prospective students regarding the college's application procedure, policies, requirements, deadlines and programs in person, via phone, mail or electronic communication
- Organizes and supports community events, meetings and other activities that promote the university, in collaboration with campus partners
- Develop procedures to communicate with and provide ongoing information to prospective students
- Consistently contribute to the University's efforts to meet or exceed enrollment goals
- Represent TCSPP with energy and passion
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; works well with other functional groups and can communicate effectively with all levels of the company and external business partners
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-directed with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities on a daily basis
- Knowledge of community affairs, including grass roots programs collaborating with community organizations
- Proven ability to foster collaboration and build consensus
- Assertive marketing and sales skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Five years of relevant professional experience, with at least three of those years working in business development with demonstrated success, preferably in the education industry
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate and work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Demonstrated knowledge of higher education
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology