Communications Recruitment Coordinator
University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus
Communications Recruitment Coordinator
Position #3185 - Requisition 11420
* Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers *
The Graduate School has an opening for a full-time University Staff (unclassified) Communications Recruitment Coordinator position.
**PLEASE NOTE: Funding has been secured to support this position for two years. At present, there are no funds committed to this position beyond this two year commitment.
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is a public research university serving more than 18,000 students. We award nearly 4,000 degrees each year, including more graduate and professional degrees than any other Colorado institution. With our solid academic reputation, award-winning faculty and renowned researchers, we offer more than 140 highly rated degree programs through 13 schools and colleges. The university receives over $400 million in research awards each year. In addition to the wide array of health-related programs and facilities offered at CU Anschutz in Aurora, Colo. a significant number of undergraduate and graduate degree programs are taught at CU Denver, our comprehensive campus in the heart of downtown Denver-one of America's most vibrant urban centers. CU Denver is located steps from the Denver Center for Performing Arts and the LoDo District affording our students, faculty and staff access to a broad array of academic, professional, community, recreational and cultural outlets.
Located in the heart of downtown, CU Denver provides a vibrant, urban research university experience, with academic programs ranging from the liberal arts and sciences to global energy management, music industry studies and criminal justice among eight schools and colleges. The classroom extends into the city as students study, network and build careers in the surrounding business district. CU Denver unites quality academics, ambitious research and creative work, civic consciousness and driven students-all in the lively setting of downtown Denver. Read CU Denver Quick Facts here.
This position will act as liaison between the admissions and recruitment staff and support both admission and recruitment initiatives. Admissions responsibilities include: develop and implement Slate application communications, and provide Slate training and support services for programs, schools, and colleges. Recruitment responsibilities include: manage CRM system and maintain each program's automated messaging. Build out recruitment capabilities in Slate. Attend local and national recruitment events to inform prospective graduate students about CU Denver | Anschutz graduate and professional programs. Represent the graduate school at university communications meetings. Develop Graduate School marketing strategies, marketing materials, and advertisements.
Salary and Benefits:
Hiring salary has been established as $45,000. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience. This position is not eligible for overtime compensation
The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at https://www.cu.edu/employee-services.
- A bachelor's degree in education, psychology, business, public administration, health care, educational technology, social science, liberal arts, communications, accounting, finance, library science, or a directly related field from an accredited institution and 2 years of professional level experience in CRM and higher education application systems.
Substitution: A combination of education and related technical/paraprofessional experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree on a year for year basis.
Conditions of Employment:
- Be willing and able to travel within and outside of Colorado for recruitment events and training
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Be able to lift at least 20 lbs
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for travel expenses related to the interview process and any relocation expenses, if applicable.
- At least 2 years of experience in Slate application system
- At least 2 years of experience in Active Campaign CRM system
- Proficient in graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Affinity Designer
- Ability to effectively analyze data gathered from recruitment applications and software, such as social media and CRM analytics, to assess recruitment strategy effectivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the institution.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Demonstrated commitment and leadership ability to advance diversity and inclusion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer software applications and software programming
- Demonstrated creativity and ability to problem-solve
Special Instructions to Applicants:Required Application Materials: To apply, please visit: http://www.cu.edu/cu-careers and attach: 1. A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications 2. A current CV/resume 3. List of three to five professional references (we will notify you prior to contacting both on and off-list references)
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees. The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References
Application Materials Instructions:Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers. Review of applications will begin Monday, October 30th, 2017, and will continue until the position is filled. Those who do not apply by Monday, October 30th, 2017 may not be considered.
Job Category: Academic Services
Primary Location: Aurora
Department: D0001 -- Denver Campus - 20542 - GS-Administration
Posting Date: Oct 10, 2017
Closing Date: Ongoing
Posting Contact Name: Krystal Fox
Posting Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Number: 00003185