Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Program Manager
8AM - 5PM
$105,000 - $125,500
The Lead Enterprise Infrastructure Program Manager reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and is responsible for coordinating the planning and ultimate delivery of infrastructure services within the Enterprise Infrastructure division of the Information Technology Solutions (ITS) department. The program manager also manages the portfolio of projects owned by Enterprise Infrastructure and acting as a Chief of Staff, ensures the successful completion of initiatives within the group at the strategic, tactical and operational levels. Finally, the program manager acts as a liaison to the ITS Communications Coordinator to ensure that timely and strategic communication to campus constituents related to infrastructure services is accomplished.
Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress. Demonstrated highly advanced organization and project management skills. Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope. Understands the cost impact of projects, project tracking tools and metrics.
Demonstrated ability to integrate critical information across disciplines. Understands how projects relate to other business strategies and initiatives.
Proven leadership ability. Effective problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of impact to the organization of such initiatives.
Broad knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of impact to the organization of such initiatives.
Demonstrated effective writing skills.
Demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
Experience leading a team of technology professionals.
Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
Requires ability to assess campus, medical center or Office of the President needs for information technology products and design services to meet those needs.
Advanced knowledge of all aspects of computing and communications including hardware infrastructure, networking, software, operations and disaster recovery.
Demonstrated competency in selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques.
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
Requires basic knowledge of project management principles, theories, and concepts.
Familiarity with ITILv3 processes and functions.
Familiarity with technical concepts related to IT infrastructure including networking, systems administration, and web applications deployment.
Familiarity with Lean IT concepts.
Familiarity with concepts around cloud computing on Amazon Web Services, or another cloud provider.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview