Multimedia Associate Producer (P/T Temp), CPTN20765MS
The Associate Producer assists project managers in the Multimedia Services Department. Responsibilities include: video logging, pre and post production scheduling, editing and the creation of multimedia content which integrates with and supports College communications channels. The Associate Producer collaborates with Producers, Directors and Editors to support multimedia needs for various productions.
Position Title: Multimedia Associate Producer (P/T Temp), CPTN20765MS
Duties of Position:
- Assist in video interviews and B-roll sessions
- Serve as camera operator for in-studio and field production
- Collaborate on the creation of promotional, educational and employee training videos
- Ensure projects/deadlines are met on time
- Contribute to post-production, including but not limited to: editing, animation/motion graphics creation
- Edit video shorts for social media and promotional purposes
- Lighting and audio technician for field production
- Other related duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
• Six months of experience in media/post production
• Strong Production and post production skills
• Animation and motion graphics capabilities
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
• Experienced shooting with broadcast/professional video cameras
• Working experience in-studio production and field production
• Basic understanding of lighting and sound concepts
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow through with tasks
• Ability to carry production equipment
Course work in related field.
Two (2) years of experience in a media production industry. Knowledge of current video and audio production equipment, technologies and software is essential. Post-production experience with design skills and solid experience in motion graphics, editing, and encoding. Proficient in Adobe CC- Premier, After Effects, Bridge, Audition and Photoshop. High ethical standards and integrity required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Associate’s Degree in Communications, Film, Broadcast Production or related field.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Equipment: Mac & Windows, Thompson/Sony Broadcast Video Cameras. Analog microphones and Sound Devices sound mixers, Sony and 4A Video Switcher, Lighting grid, studio/field lights and power tools.
Software: Adobe Premier, Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder, Encore, Audition, Social Media (YouTube/Instagram), Windows Office Suite and Microsoft Outlook
State of the art HD studio and post-production facility. Occasional assignments requiring evening or weekend work. Regularly required to lift and handle equipment weighing up to 25 pounds. Must have transportation for occasional off-campus duties. Occasional assignments that will require climbing ladders and working at heights above 10 feet.
Department: Multimedia Services - MS
Position Type: Temporary - TP
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt