Department of Oncology: Director of GI Medical Oncology Program
LIVESTRONG Cancer Institutes - Dell Medical School - The University of Texas at Austin
Location: Austin, Texas
Open: Aug 30, 2017
The LIVESTRONG Cancer Institutes and Department of Oncology is recruiting a Director of GI Medical Oncology Programs. The Director will be administratively charged with leadership in the LCI in GI Oncology Programs as well as lead the section relevant to his or her specialty. The Director's clinical work will be focused on specific cancer types and building the infrastructure needed for the multidisciplinary programs.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school with board certification in Oncology or Internal Medicine.
- Substantial record of leadership and achievement in a cancer center and in the clinical setting
- Candidate should have substantial experience in creating and implementing successful programs
- Significant experience with research programs in oncology
- Eligible for appointment as Associate or Full Professor.
Email copy of CV and cover letter to Nicholas Smith-Stanley, Associate Director of Finance and Administration, LCI at firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Texas at Austin, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.