Network Systems Administrator
A Fantastic IT Network Administrator (Client Manager or CM) will provide high-level technical leadership and guidance for their 10-20 assigned small business clients (15-50+ users each) and will utilize a high-level technical skill set to design, implement and maintain the most appropriate technology environments for each client's budget and requirements.
The CM will primarily be focused on leading project implementation and managing the infrastructure and software environments of our clients and working with other Fantastic IT resources to ensure maximum efficiency and network performance. The CM will be expected to provide system/network administration and end user support as necessary.
Network Administrator Position Requirements
- 100% fluent in English
- 5+ years of network administration experience including easily being able to configure routers from scratch
- 5+ years of extensive, expert experience with Windows Servers including easily being able to build servers from scratch
- 3+ years of experience managing virtual environments including HyperV and ESXi
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple networks at once
- Extremely comfortable writing emails with proper grammar
- Exceptional speaking and conversation skills
Network Administrator Position Recommended Experience
- Multiple years of experience using Autotask
- Multiple years of experience using Kaseya
- Essentially act as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for all assigned clients: you will be responsible for managing and oversight for all customer services and technical activities with as little oversight and micro-management as possible. They are YOUR clients!
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, and account growth
- Ensure assigned clients are 100% satisfied with our service and the level of expertise we are providing AT ALL TIMES
- Lead business development efforts
- Maintain a rapport with assigned client accounts to identify and address issues, concerns and additional revenue opportunities
- Project Implementation Lead - lead the successful deployment of I.T. projects for assigned clients including but not limited to the installation, refresh and/or upgrade of active directory domains, Windows Servers, Microsoft Exchange servers, virtualized environments, network infrastructure, hosted services, disaster recovery systems and/or processes and workstations
- Analyze system performance to identify deficiencies and help develop and recommend solutions for improvement
- Installation or coordination of installation with both clients, vendors and Fantastic IT technicians of Microsoft Server and Workstation operating systems, Exchange Servers, SQL servers, Internet filtering or blocking servers, routers, software, misc. client proprietary software, etc
- Coordinate procurement activities
- Final escalation resource: provide expert support to diagnose and troubleshoot server, network and complex end user issues that are escalated from the Help Desk
- Proactive maintenance, analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client network environments through a combination of scheduled onsite and remote work utilizing necessary independent judgment and discretion
- Participate in and take the lead on technical discussions with clients and client stakeholders that impact the client's business continuity and growth.
- Introduce new network related technology trends, make recommendations and develop plans for the future of the client's network infrastructure..
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation of client's network environment
- Notify or involve Fantastic IT t upper level management on any and all projects and issues that may require additional expertise or perspective
- Excellent salary, commissions and bonuses
- 2+ weeks vacation
- Full health and dental insurance
- Gaming warehouse w/ foosball, basketball, pinball, ping pong and workout area!
- Company BBQs
- Break room with streaming Netflix
- People you actually enjoy working with!
- Management that CARES about you and treats you like family
This is a rare opportunity to work for a progressive company with one of the best work environments you will find in the industry (if we do say so ourselves!). We are extremely proud to promote that we are an employee-first company and strive to ensure our team members stay with us for the rest of their careers. We are looking for individuals that want to grow with our company and realize what it's like to actually LOVE your job and the company you work for!
You will be given full autonomy and the ability to advance your career as far as your work ethic dictates.
We look forward to bringing you on-board!
Fantastic IT is a highly-regarded, growing small business (Managed Service Provider - MSP) in Torrance that has been providing computer services to our business clients since 1998. We provide affordable, high quality service by using a combination of remote IT management tools, end-user help desk support and local onsite experts.
The reason our company has been so successful and even prospered during multiple economic recessions is because we hire the RIGHT people for our team who will provide the World-Class customer service for our clients that Fantastic IT is famous for. We look for employees who are engaging, charming and are comfortable speaking with clients.
Fantastic IT is truly a unique organization that cares more for their clients than the bottom line. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal and we show our clients our exceptional customer service every day and on every call and meeting. We treat every client as if we were sitting there in the office with you and we take pride in taking the mystery out of technology. Each of our staff members is primarily a communicator first and a technology expert second. We only hire candidates that are friendly, courteous and enjoy discussing technology with others. This ensures that our clients are not left in the dark when it comes to their critical IT infrastructure.
Fantastic IT prides itself on its dedication to customer service and respect. We treat every client as if they were our only client and work tirelessly to ensure all needs are met.
Our Mission is to provide clients with corporate level technology using the best service in the industry for an affordable price. In today's world, technology is evolving faster than most of us can keep up with. As new technology surfaces, the majority of people do not realize or know what it takes to understand and implement this technology into their daily lives and businesses. This is where we come in!
Fantastic IT was founded to help businesses and individuals use computers to their advantage. We ensure companies get the most out of their technology investment and go to great lengths to ensure that our clients' needs come first while meeting budget and technology tolerance requirements. We provide the resources to help our clients better succeed in business and in their daily activities.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 09:24:09 PDT