CAD Operator/Designer/PM in Sanford, FL
Elite Technical is seeking a junior-level Project Manager/CAD Operator/Desinger with experience in a manufacturing environment for a long-term position with a solid and reputable company in central Florida. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for planning, supporting and managing of fabircation projects to successful completion.
• Help develop project estimates and bid documents. This includes:
o Material take-off from specifications and drawings.
o Retrieving vendor pricing and costs.
o Developing bill of materials.
o Creating or completing bid documents.
• Manage projects from initiation to completion. This includes:
o Order Processing.
o Project Scheduling.
o Managing and organizing all related documents of project: specifications, drawings and project bill of materials.
o Requisitioning purchased materials.
o Creating and overseeing work orders submitted to shop for various shop functions.
o Resolving any issues and solving problems throughout project life cycle.
o Tracking and reporting on project milestones and support status reports to management.
o Creation of accurate invoicing of project.
o Ensure all documents and drawings are archived correctly following project completion.
• Associates degree or higher.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• One (1) year experience managing or supporting projects in a manufacturing environment.
• Preference given to a candidate with knowledge of AutoCAD, steel and sheet metal fabrication, welding processes and experience in project management.
• Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in priorities and duties.
• Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Must be highly organized person who can monitor numerous projects at once and can prioritize workload. Effective time management is a must.
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services).
Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Mon, 2 Oct 2017 20:01:30 PDT