PHP Web Developer
Power Equipment Direct is looking for a PHP Web Developer that wants to join a successful team and learn from experienced developers. This position will develop, test and deliver updates and enhancements to the existing ecommerce platform using best practices and design methods. You will be able to maintain project ownership while creating web applications and components from the planning stage to production deployment. Knowledge of front-end development with HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery necessary. Experience with responsive design a plus.
• PHP Web Developer will be responsible for coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and monitoring ecommerce websites
• Collaborate in a team environment to grow and enhance our network of sites
• Recommending changes and enhancements to the development of the websites
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• 2+ Years PHP/MySQL experience
• Understanding of HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, MySQL and Git
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter, organized, multi-tasking and attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive wage based on experience
• Benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401 (k), vacation and holidays
Founded in 2002, Power Equipment Direct is a rapidly growing e-commerce retailer headquartered in Bolingbrook, IL. Our Internet Retailer Top 500 ranked specialty superstores (ranked the 201st largest in the US for 2016) allow customers to quickly find and buy the perfect power equipment, as well as heating and cooling products.
Power Equipment Direct has a unique culture and a tradition of supporting civic, cultural, educational and environmental activities. The company is committed to the highest standards of ethics, from helping customers select green product solutions to providing a safe and secure workplace environment. Power Equipment Direct is committed to growth - of their business, their people, and their support of the communities in which they do business.
Power Equipment Direct is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ferguson Enterprises, a multi-billion dollar wholesaler of construction related products with over 18,000 associates and a distribution network spanning over 1,300 locations throughout the US, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:36:16 PDT