Senior .Net Application Developer
No C2C Candidates pls. CLIENT IS NOT LOOKING TO SPONSER AT THIS TIME. THANKS
THIS IS A RIGHT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
- Basic Function:
This position is responsible for the architecture, design & development, security, operational integrity, system support and maintenance across the organization's IT environment. Designs, directs and participates in the development and maintenance of computer-based systems, program and routines to meet user needs. Collaborates with company customers, staff, IT colleagues and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies and recommend solution options.
- Management Responsibility:
Titles (or functions) of immediate subordinates.
Business Application Developer
- Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the self analysis, design, develop, modification of applications.
- Responsible for programming, testing, and debuging of appliations using current programming languages and technologies
- Builds efficient, testable, and reusable applications
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written, and design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- Formulates and defines application scope and objectives and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems.
- Collaborates with other developers on best practices, code reviews, and process improvements.
- Evaluates user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Submits plans to user for approval.
- Analyzes, reviews, and alters existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with application systems.
- Recreates steps taken by user to locate source problem and rewrites program to correct errors.
- Position Specifications:
Bachelor's degree, computer science degree or a minimum of 5 year's of relevant software application development experience required. Candidate must pay excellent attention to detail and possess strong written and oral communications skills. Must have proven experience successfully handling multiple deliverables. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and collaborate efficiently as a team member.
- Required Technical Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years Microsoft SQL Server experience, including writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views, link server queries, and database triggers,
- 5+ years Microsoft Visual Studio development experience utilizing VB.net or C# language, Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, .Net Remoting
- Crystal Reports for .Net Framework or equivalent Crystal Report development experience
- Deployment of Client / Server applications on a Windows based platform experience
- Windows Service applications experience
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Excellent data analysis skills with the ability to analyze, document and develop solutions for clients
- Additional & Preferred Technical Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of gas commodity trading business is a plus
- Working knowledge of third party "Infragistics" grid controls for use in Windows Forms applications
- Experience in developing multithread applications
- ASP.net web application development
- Microsoft Business Intelligence components (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SharePoint)
- Experience utilizing VB.net code to create and export Microsoft Excel worksheets
Leading international bank
Wall Township, NJ
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 12:46:38 PDT