Senior Bridge / Structural Engineer
ARH Associates is seeking a qualified Bridge/Structural Engineer to join our growing Transportation division. This is an opportunity to not only join our growing firm, but to take on a leadership position with limitless growth potential as we continue to emerge in new markets throughout the region.
Primary duties include serving in a lead or support technical role on bridge and other transportation structures related projects including walls, culverts and foundations. Responsibilities will include preparation of calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates; and will also include task management and development of technical reports. Will be responsible for day to day design decisions on bridge replacement and rehabilitation projects, including production and scheduling, and working in a team environment involving client interaction, preparing proposals and participating in presentations and interviews.
The successful candidate will take on a project management role and assist with training staff on Microstation, Inroads and NJDOT Standards.
The ideal candidate should have experience in managing projects and personnel, client development and should possess the following qualifications:
- Professional Engineer Licence (NJ required, PA preferred)
- BS in Civil Engineering (structural emphasis)
- A minimum of 5 years + in related bridge design and transportation projects.
- Demonstrated consistency and attention to detail
- A proven track record successfully completing both large and small scale projects.
- The ability to interface with clients and maintain successful business relationships
- Experienced with AutoCAD and Micro station
- NJDOT or PennDOT design experience
- Proven hands-on experience on bridge design/analysis projects, thorough knowledge of bridge engineering principles and familiarity with NJDOT and AASHTO bridge design codes standards
- Proficiency in current structural design software applications, with an emphasis on specific bridge design software; plus AutoCad and/or Microstation.
ARH is one of New Jersey's fastest growing civil engineering firms. With nearly 100 employees located in both Hammonton and Bloomfield, the firm continues to expand its presence throughout the region. Our third generation family run firm has just moved our Corporate Headquarters into a new 27,000 square foot facility located in Hammonton's award winning Downtown Main Street. We are looking for motivated professionals who wish to grow and expand their careers with a growing company.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 18:41:52 PDT