Job Description: You will be assisting in project communication, tracking, and scheduling. The majority of our larger projects will be downtown Chicago at either high rise residential buildings or at large commercial spaces.
- Daily reports for residents, property managers, property engineers and board members on project status
- Reporting to company management team on project status
- Attending weekly companywide meetings to discuss projects
- Communicate with project team to ensure the appropriate crew is on site and supplied with the proper equipment and material
- Communicate with subcontractors to ensure work is done on time and as expected
- Using an internet based project management system to record project progress and any issues that come up on site
- Tracking project costs against budgets
- Tracking project adherence to schedule
- Assisting in creating initial project schedule and updating throughout the project
- Communicating schedule adjustments to all parties involved
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- A college degree in Project Management or Construction Management preferred
***Salary commensurate with experience.
Althoff Industries is a professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical company serving both residential and commercial customers throughout Chicago and surrounding suburbs. We are locally owned, progressive, and nationally awarded service provider in business since 1961. Althoff Industries provides exceptional base compensation, bonus plans, health and life insurance, 401k, paid vacations and more.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 09:54:32 PDT