Asbestos Project Manager
SCE Environmental Group is seeking an experienced Asbestos Investigator/Project Manager to join our team. You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation of Asbestos related projects.
- Oversee all aspects of Asbestos construction projects from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Licensed NY Asbestos Superintendent
- Previous experience in construction management or related field
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Established in 2000, SCE was founded with the intent to offer safe, cost effective environmental services at the highest level of customer satisfaction. Once created, SCE emerged in the Eastern United States as a full service environmental contracting company.
SCE is a Pennsylvania based full service environmental company performing environmental remediation, oil & gas services, demolition, abatement, waste management, and industrial services both Nationally and Internationally.
Since our founding, SCE has completed projects in 38 US States. In 2002, SCE completed its first international project in Taiwan. Since then, SCE has worked in Canada, Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Barbados, Nicaragua, Togo, Kuwait, and Venezuela and continues to grow its international business.
SCE was named the 13th Fastest Growing Environmental Services Company in America by Inc. Magazine and was named #1066 of the Top 5000 Small Business in America. Additionally, SCE was awarded the Bronze Medal from The Environmental Business Journal for excellence in environmental remediation.
SCE has completed projects ranging from an $13.5M complex soil excavation project to a six-mile pipeline project to a multi-state UST Program. All SCE projects are done with Safety as Job One.
Since 2000, SCE has evolved from a small remediation firm to one of the largest environmental construction companies in Pennsylvania. With over 185+ OSHA trained personnel and a fleet of heavy equipment, SCE is a true turn-key contractor.
New York, NY
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 09:38:58 PDT