Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Conversion Systems provides online marketing services for consumer product brands. Everything we do revolves around getting consumers to "pull out their credit card and buy" in an omnichannel world. We are located in Los Angeles, California and work with brands of all sizes on a global basis - from middle market to Fortune 500 companies. We are currently in a very high growth phase.
This position represents a tremendous opportunity for the right candidate. This is a full-time position that will entail aggressively pursuing new business for the company.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years of sales experience in the Internet industry (online advertising, technology solutions, agency/marketing solutions, or other relevant sectors)
- STRONG knowledge of ecommerce and/or consumer products is required
- Conceptual understanding of Internet marketing (Social Marketing, SEM, SEO, etc.)
- High comfort level with selling solutions with $5,000 - $15,000 deal size and extended sales cycles
- Ability to get past gatekeepers and get key prospects on the line
- Willingness to make 20-50 outbound calls per day
- Ability to perform web presentations and in-person meetings with a high level of professionalism
- Able to handle initial rejection and turn it into meaningful discussions
- Understanding of creative approaches to reaching prospects (LinkedIn, creative emails, etc.)
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Qualifying and closing sales opportunities
- Qualifying and securing meetings for senior sales team
- Conducting outbound sales calls for prospecting purposes - should be comfortable making 20-50 outbound calls per day
- Organizing and conducting innovative campaigns in support of maximizing penetration in designated sales territories
- Creating outbound email campaigns for marketing purposes (will have a team of designers and developers to do the implementation)
- Drafting proposals and following up with prospects
- Receiving and managing inbound solicitations
- Creating sales pipeline documentation in order to convey progress to senior management
- Utilizing CRM system for opportunity tracking and progress documentation
- Strategic planning of business development initiatives
Compensation and Perks:
Conversion Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We provide above market compensation and the chance to work with talented people in a winning, successful, and high-growth environment. We provide medical/dental/vision insurance, performance bonuses, vacation time, Ping Pong, and much more! The salary range for this position will include both a base salary and an aggressive commission structure. The candidate should expect to make $100,000 - $300,000 annually based on performance.
Conversion Systems is a Los Angeles based interactive agency that helps CPG brands sell Direct to Consumer via the Web. Since 2004 we have specialized in optimizing Ecommerce site performance by providing a suite of services and technologies focused on the five primary pillars of eCommerce which include driving traffic, converting traffic, maximizing lifetime value, fulfillment oversight, and customer service oversight.
Century City, CA
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 10:55:36 PDT