Warehouse Supervisor- Mesa Foods
This individual will manage all duties and responsibilities with traffic, warehouse, and the respective employees of such areas.
- Maintain a safe work environment according to OSHA and in-house policies and administration of accidents.
Responsible for weekly cycle counts and supports controller with inventory management programs.
Maintain the highest level of housekeeping in the warehouse, coolers, freezers and on the company grounds according to customer and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve budgetary goals while striving to achieve continuous improvement.
- Supervise all warehouse, shipping, receiving and production support personnel and processes, to include customer requirements and administration procedures.
- Supervise, evaluate, and direct the warehouse team.
- Develop and update all warehouse S.O.P.'s, insure training in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Manage proper rotation of all finished products and raw materials.
- Supervise the maintenance and upkeep of all forklifts, walkie riders; reach lifts, batteries and chargers.
- Maintain and keep current all warehouse and receiving records.
Internal: Will report to the Warehouse Manager
External: Will deal with trucking companies and any other outside vendors to insure that the company receives the best service.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will be responsible for all-warehousing tasks and duties. Will be responsible for obtaining and managing the most efficient warehousing staff.
Education: High School Education, recommended 2-4 year post secondary education.
Experience: Three to five years experience in management and three to five years experience in the trucking industry.
From our early roots in the canned tomato business, Teasdale Latin Foods has evolved into a full-line producer of top quality Hispanic and Latino-inspired offerings.
For more than 70 years we have been feeding consumers just like family, and we could not be prouder of our heritage of quality as Teasdale Latin Foods. Throughout our history, we have taken great care in sourcing the best conventional and organic ingredients and, with an artisans passion, creating the highest quality foods.
Today, Teasdale Latin Foods offers a full line of conventional, organic and refried beans, hominy, salsas, hot sauce, tortillas, flatbreads, taco shells, cheese & enchilada sauces and a wide array of seasonings, peppers and mixes. Whether it is a private label, co-manufacturing or branded option, we are big enough for efficiency, but small enough that quality is not compromised.
All our products are created around a common theme: our desire to provide high quality, nutritious, on-trend foods that deliver the best in fiesta worthy flavor.
We call it Simply Especial and we live it every day.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 05:19:17 PDT