Fitness Industry Sales General Manager
XSport Fitness is one of the fastest growing and most progressive fitness companies in the industry. With our 24/7/365 philosophy and 2015 JD Power Top Two Ranking in customer satisfaction, XSport Fitness succeeds in meeting the needs of our members.
We are seeking General Manager candidates for Suburban XSport Fitness locations willing to work hard to help us continue to grow as a company and satisfy our clientele. Previous management experience in the fitness or nutrition industry is required. Candidates must have a willingness to work at a variety of Suburban locations.
If you possess the drive to market the benefits of fitness and provide great customer service, you will be a star performer with us! Be a part of the XSport team and enhance the XSport Fitness brand.
XSport Fitness Offers:
- Fun and Motivating Environment in our State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Competitive Commission and bonus structure
- FREE Employee Membership and Spousal Membership
- Career growth
- Additional Employee Discounts
General Managers are responsible for leading the sales team to achieve sales targets. They also generate revenue by exhibiting strong and effective lead generation /sales skills, and providing excellent customer service to potential, new and existing members.
General Managers are ultimately responsible for all sales goals and customer service levels, as well as guiding all managers and departments in the facility. The ability to drive sales personally and exceed customer expectations, as well as teach their staff to do so, is a top priority of the position.
In addition to your sales and management responsibilities, other key components of the job include:
- Training and Development
- Customer Service
- Maintaining a Cohesive Team
- A Passion for health and fitness.
- Able to promote personal training programs, membership packages, and nutritional items to new and current members.
- Excellent history of ethical standards.
- Fitness Industry experience in management required.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals.
- Some college preferred.
- 3+ yrs sales management and commission sales experience.
- Must complete company sales training and orientation program.
- Open to working at least 60 hours per week, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
- Military experience welcomed!
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced, and fit environment, then take a look at XSport Fitness! Successful candidates will be able to leverage daily member interaction to reach club goals. Generous incentive compensation. Base salary commensurate with experience. Apply now!
Visit our website at www.xsportfitness.com to learn more about us. You may also apply to a different XSport Fitness locations via our website at www.xsportfitness.com/careers. Remember to upload your resume!
XSport Fitness is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer valuing diversity and inclusion.
XSport Fitness is in the Top 10 of IHRSA's annual list of highest revenue producing fitness companies. With locations in Chicago, New York & DC, XSport Fitness provides members with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, combined with first class service, quality personal trainers, educational programs, dietary supplements, and the latest in fitness apparel. XSport Salon and Spa is available in many of our XSport Fitness locations!
Downers Grove, IL
Thu, 5 Oct 2017 14:26:45 PDT