CLE - Risk Specialist
- Call on Daily Flagged Merchant Accounts
- Call Card Issuing Banks and Cardholders to Verify Information
- Check Daily Activity of Held Merchant Accounts
- Call Merchants on Questionable Transactions, Termination Letters
- Compare Faxed Invoices to Merchant Application
- Informing Merchants of Visa/MasterCard Rules and Regulations and Hold Policy and Checking Merchant Websites.
- Clean background and credit history required
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and organized with strong communication skills
- Must be able to Multi Task.
- Health Benefits
- Eye Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- 401K with matching
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular basis; it does not exclude other duties as assigned
Established in 1988, Electronic Merchant Systems has grown to become a leading provider of payment processing services. We process and safeguard many types of electronic payment transactions including all major credit cards, debit cards, EBT, stored-value, and electronic check services. Our customers receive unparalleled 24/7/365 service that has been the foundation of our payment processing organization. We service tens of thousands of retail, Internet, and start-up businesses nationwide.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 07:42:59 PDT