Environmental Test Engineer
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Environmental Engineering. 3-5+ years of industry experience, preferably within an environmental lab. Proficient in various methods of quality standards. Knowledge in the operation of testing chambers, shock, vibration and altitude ovens, high temperature low humidity, salt, dust, shock thermal and battery testing. Strong understanding of health & safety protocols.
1. Provides technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties, and process advantages and limitations which affect long range plant and product engineering planning.
2. Analyzes product or equipment data to determine test requirements for new products.
3. Confers with Project Engineer to develop test plans concurrently with new product development.
4. Confers with Project Engineering to clarify or resolve problems and develops design.
5. Compiles and analyzes operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or product.
6. Plans and develops experimental test programs.
7. Selects or designs test equipment.
8. Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
9. Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required.
Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to developments of systems or other uses
Fri, 6 Oct 2017 12:06:04 PDT