Project Manager with Autocad
We are seeking a Project Manager with expert level 2D Autocad experience to become a part of our team! You will prepare concept plans of our custom retractable enclosures for new clients. Once approved, you will coordinate with our engineering department to produce CDs for permitting.
As part of the design process, you will interact with architects, owners, general contractors, other design team members and engineers. As part of your role in the project, you will provide inventory needs, request purchase orders, produce bills of material, and work on lead time with the sales and production teams.
- Prepare models and share layout space sheets
- Prepare purchase orders per project
- Review and modify designs as needed
- Follow-up with design team members to ensure no critical path delays
- Provide timely updates for drawing completion and workload
- Coordinate with other colleagues regarding complex, challenging designs
- Previous experience in architectural drafting, mechanical drafting, manufacturing or construction
- Expert Level 2D Autocad
- Deadline oriented
- Minimum 5 years experience
DynaDome Retractable Enclosure Systems has been designing retractable systems for indoor/outdoor solutions all over the world since 1985. As a full turnkey operation, you get to see the evolution of the project from design phase to engineering, material ordering & processing, and then finally shipping and installation. Every project is unique. Being an industry leader since 1985, we look to continue our design improvements and exceptional customer service.
We are the only company in the entire world that can provide a fully retractable building at spans as large as 125 feet!
DynaDome's enclosure systems can be seen all over the world in the following applications:
.Rooftop bars and nightclubs
.Private party venues
Crown Point, IN
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 17:23:48 PDT