Automotive Sales Manager
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Automotive Sales Manager to ensure that we continue to provide excellent customer service to our valued customers and increase profitability of both new and used vehicle sales.
The Sales Manager is a crucial member of our management team, and is responsible for managing all salespeople, as well as developing sales goals and motivating the sales team to achieve those goals.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manages overall sales process, ensuring that Sales Associates are trained appropriately to perform their functions accurately
- Manages new and used vehicle inventory
- Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers
- Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies "Road to the Sale" and sales process
- Establishes and maintains strong customer relationships to ensure customer retention and referrals
- Maintains satisfactory CSI scores
- Ensures that all Sales Associates have been properly trained
- Works with dealership General Manager to establish financial goals, and ensures that the department meets those goals
- Participates in managers' meetings encourage teamwork with other departments
- Promptly provide all required reporting and paperwork, including payroll records
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all manufacturer incentives and rebates
- Understands and stays current with federal, state, and local regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Reynolds and Reynolds software strongly preferred
- Prior management experience required; experience as Sales Manager strongly preferred.
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve department goals
- Proven supervisory experience required.
- Excellent customer relations skills and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean background, and ability to pass drug screen
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Sales Management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For four generations, we have been a family owned business committed to serving all of your automotive needs whether it be sales, leasing, service, parts, body shop, internet, accessories, quick lube or just information. Bill Walsh Automotive Group has nine separate showrooms, seven mechanical and repair centers, seven parts departments, four reconditioning departments and over 250 employees located on seven campuses throughout LaSalle County.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 10:35:13 PDT