Associate Director, Career Services, UCLA Anderson Graduate School of Management
Manage and support the career development efforts of the 900+ UCLA Anderson Fully-Employed MBA students (FEMBA). As part of the Professional MBA Career Services team will provide career services for working FEMBA students including assisting with developing resumes and cover letters, conducting workshops on interviewing, networking, research, and self-assessment, providing career guidance, feedback and coaching, and developing lifelong career management skills. Develop partnerships and contract services with career-focused outside vendors to support the career management needs of UCLA FEMBA students. Must be available Tuesday through Saturday in the afternoon and evening.
Applicants must submit their qualifications via UCLA's Career Opportunities website at https://hr.mycareer.ucla.edu Reference requisition # 26830. AA/EEO
The complete listing of qualifications is available on UCLA's official job posting.
- Extensive work experience in career services for early and mid-career professionals.
- Extensive capabilities to counsel and coach individuals and groups in all aspects for career management.
- Must be able to ascertain the need, evaluate and manage services provided by third party vendors.
- Demonstrated expertise in networking, marketing and recruiting targeted at professionals.
- Ability to work under pressure and with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to provide creative solutions for individuals and for the specific needs of FEMBA students.
- Ability to create, research and write reports on employment trends, statistical findings and overview of career services used by students.
- Must be able to represent the school at conferences, seminars, employer forums and other professional venues.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and travel on occasion.
UCLA offers a comprehensive benefits package, including an average of three weeks' vacation per year; an average of 12 days per year sick leave; 12 paid holidays per year; health, dental and optical benefits; life insurance; disability insurance; the University of California Retirement Plan with 5 year vesting and various voluntary UC Savings Plans. There are also special programs and privileges available, such as accessibility to cultural and recreational programs, athletic events, and the University Credit Union.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy - http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct