Manager of Digital Marketing
Job ID: 4911 - Unclassified - FT (Salaried)
This position will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and analyze results. He/She will perform a range of functions to develop and execute marketing strategies, promotions, and educational materials, as well as campaigns, directed at students, faculty, staff and community that provides a measurable result. Work includes consulting, researching, strategizing, planning, website development, digital marketing on all platforms that communicate information through a variety of modalities. Provides leadership and consulting to campus marketing staff across media to strengthen and manage the brands of all Auxiliary areas.
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing website and marketing campaigns that promote a Miami University Auxiliary products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. Provides support, and supervisory responsibilities for writing code, updating back-end functionality in addition to front-end design of the websites.
- Manages software administration needs for HDRBS Marketing department systems including, but not limited to Formstack, Cascade, Qualtrics, Adobe, Fourwinds, Wordpress, Social media channels, and Constant Contact.
- Act as a liaison with internal and external stakeholders of Miami University to further marketing initiatives and strategies for all units within HDRBS.
- Utilize strong analytical tools and demonstrates ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
- Highly creative with experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Aptitude for optimizing landing pages and user funnels to create customer conversion.cross multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Associate's degree, or vocational or technical school degree, and three years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing principles and execution of UX skills using industry standard programs
- The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.