Hiring for all locations
BENEFITS (Full Time Only)
- Income: $45,000 - $75,000 (Salary + Commission + Bonus)
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Health Insurance
- Free Mountainside Gym Membership
- Product/ Service Discounts
- Paid Time Off
SUMMARY OF JOB PREREQUISITES
- Must possess a current nationally accredited personal training certification or a bachelor's degree in an exercise related field.
- Past experience in and comfortable with selling personal training/nutrition packages.
- 3-5 years experience as a Personal Trainer
- Ability to demonstrate use of exercise equipment to staff and members.
- Exemplify all duties and responsibilities required of the personal trainers.
- Familiarity with Windows PC, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel and other various computer programs -- such programs are heavily utilized.
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for supervision of all personal trainers
- In charge of hiring personal trainers, new hire training, conducting personal trainer reviews and feedback sessions, discipline of all personal trainers including termination of personal trainers if necessary.
- Monitor all activities of the personal trainers and ensure staff is compliant with Code of Conduct at all times.
- Preparing and conducting department meetings on a Monthly basis
- Handle all member and personal trainer concerns in a polite, calm, consistent, but firm manner.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all personal trainers and clients, including the proper placement of clients with the personal trainer that best meets the client needs.
- Must be able to train various clients if needed.
- Return all members and staff phone calls and emails within 24 hours
- Presentation and sales of personal training packages
- Prospecting, acquiring and converting new leads in to new personal training clients.
- Retaining and/ or upgrading existing client training packages and generating referrals
- Designing, promoting and selling of specialty training programs
- Must complete all assigned admin work consistently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- On a bi-weekly basis clear up client billing issues and collect past due amounts.
- Maintaining daily operations of the training department.
- Other duties as assigned
Mountainside Fitness Centers is the largest locally owned health club chain in Arizona. With thirteen fitness centers, 65,000 active members and 900 employees. In November of 2005, Mountainside Fitness Centers was voted one of ten (10) hottest growing companies in Arizona by Biz AZ magazine when 5 clubs were added to the chain.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 16:11:32 PDT