Responsibilities and Duties:
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare shop drawings from architectural plans.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and architectural drawings.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining documents both electronic and hard copy
- Sets up and operates Water Jet machine to cut different layouts in accordance with blueprint specifications and work instructions.
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience of progressive responsibility in similar CAD positions. Required to have high school diploma with secondary education in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Mathematics/Industrial Measurements
- Candidate must be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong communication, organizational, & time management skills required.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility & self-motivation, & ability to work in a team environment are necessary.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Completion of a background check & drug screen required.
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 08:24:47 PDT