Senior DevOps Engineer
HyTrust is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to enhance automation from concept to delivery for its award-winning flagship Solutions BoundaryControl, CloudControl and DataControl. The ideal candidate will combine hands-on experience on one or more virtualization platforms, Operating Systems to implement tools, frameworks and automation necessary to improve efficiency.
The HyTrust Solution suite provides control and visibility for virtualized infrastructures as well as encryption and key management capabilities for cloud-hosted virtual machines and data.
What you will do:
- Learn - Develop a deep understanding of the Solutions and their usage by our customers as well as the environment in which these solutions operate.
- Develop and Automate - Develop the automation necessary to improve efficiency across the entire software development lifecycle
- Collaborate - Work with development engineers and other internal stakeholder to identify bottlenecks, develop best practices and drive issues to resolution and closure.
- Create - a culture of zero-tolerance for inefficiencies
- Evangelize - Actively participate in discovery and design phases of new feature development to understand the requirements and advocate the right automation and testing for success.
What you will need:
- Hands on experience with the following tools that are required for setting up Continuous Delivery environment:
- Version management - Git + Bitbucket (or Gerrit or Github); Subversion or others
- Build tools - Maven, Gradle, Ant, nmake and other build tools.
- CI tools - Jenkins and others
- Binary Management tools - Artifactory, Nexus and others
- Coding / Scripting - Shell, Python, Groovy and others
- Configuration Management - Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt
- Containerization - Docker and / or others.
- Infrastructure / Virtualization tools - vCloud, Openstack, Amazon Ec2, Microsoft Azure and others
- Requirements Management - Jira + Agile Jira, Rally and others
- Understanding of Test Automation Frameworks
- Understanding of Java or other programming framework
- 7+ years experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
HyTrust's mission is to make private, public and hybrid cloud infrastructure more trustworthy for enterprises, service providers and government agencies. HyTrust provides solutions that automate security controls for software-defined computing, networking and storage workloads to achieve the highest levels of visibility, granular policy control and data protection. Areas of focus include the automation of security controls for infrastructure management, workload encryption and key management, infrastructure integrity checking and global workload placement and migration.
HyTrust customers benefit from being able to accelerate cloud and virtualization cost savings while improving their security posture by automating and enforcing security policy in real time, adapting quickly to compliance requirements, and preventing unplanned outages.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, HyTrust is backed by the leading providers of strategic IT infrastructure including VMware, Cisco, and Fortinet; by the vanguard of innovative solutions for the intelligence community, In-Q-Tel; and by a world class group of financial investors including AIT Ventures, Granite Ventures, Trident Capital and Vanedge Capital.
Mountain View, CA
Mon, 9 Oct 2017 15:00:42 PDT