Enrollment Operations Specialist
Nebraska Wesleyan University invites applications for a full-time, benefit eligible Enrollment Operations Specialist. The successful applicant will be responsible for processing admission applications, managing and organizing admissions records, data entry for prospect information, file management, and inventory of promotional materials and communication pieces. The successful applicant will supervise 1-2 student assistants.
* Processing online admission applications through downloading and entering data into the student information system
* Entering and ensuring accuracy of enrollment data and managing the student records with associated application materials including, but not limited to, transcripts and test scores
* Coordinating and executing outgoing print and electronic communications
* Maintaining hard copy application files and record-keeping systems for the various enrollment stages
* Providing operational support for and communicating regularly with enrollment staff about processes, communications and other relevant information regarding the recruitment of students
* Employing best practices and forward-thinking to enhance enrollment operations. This involves analyzing, researching and driving results to help serve the department in reaching enrollment goals.
* Oversee inventory of promotional materials and communication pieces to ensure sufficient quantities are maintained and accuracy of pieces are available for use and distribution
This position requires two to three years of related experience that involves data management, record keeping and file management, as well as demonstrated problem solving experience, preferably in an academic setting. Eligible candidates will be detail oriented, analytical, dependable, and possess a strong work ethic. Preference will be given to candidates with strong technological skills, familiarity with database management, and experience with Student Information Systems (SIS), like Colleague, and/ or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
Commitment to Diversity:
Nebraska Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining members of racial/ethnic groups under-represented in higher education. Applicants with disabilities are invited to identify any necessary accommodations required in the application process. E-Verify, EOE.
To apply, please send letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references to Maria Harder, Nebraska Wesleyan University, 5000 Saint Paul Avenue, Lincoln, NE 68504. Electronic submissions are strongly encouraged and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please visit the NWU website for more information about this position at https://www.nebrwesleyan.edu/about-nwu/employment-opportunities.