Job Number: 76584
ABOUT STANFORD UNIVERSITY AND RESIDENTIAL & DINING ENTERPRISES:
Founded in 1891, Stanford University is among the top academic institutions in the country, excelling in a wide range of fields from the humanities to information technology to the health sciences and medicine. The university is located near Palo Alto, 35 miles south of San Francisco, on an 8,800-acre campus.
Residential & Dining Enterprises (R&DE), the largest auxiliary organization at Stanford University, supports the academic mission of the University by providing the highest quality services to students and other members of the university community. The Department has an annual operating budget of over $270 million, oversees a 5 million sq. ft. physical plant across the campus, and provides housing for over 13,000 students and dependents, serves over 18,000 daily meals at 30 dining and retail locations and over 300,000 meals at Athletic Concessions events, and hosts 20,000 conference guests annually. Additionally, R&DE comprises 735 FTE staff in the following divisions: the Office of the Senior Associate Vice Provost, Student Housing, Stanford Dining, Stanford Hospitality & Auxiliaries, Stanford Conferences, and a team of R&DE strategic business partners: Finance & Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology and Communications.
“Students (Customers) First” is the mantra of R&DE and our strategic goals reflect our commitment to delivering quality and excellence to our constituents every day. In R&DE,“Excellence is defined by aligning our strategic goals and performance with our vision.”
Human Resources & Kronos Solution AdministratorThe Human Resources & Kronos Solution Coordinator is responsible for the development, configuration, and support for HR and Kronos applications. This position will interface with multiple teams including business end users, internal/external application support administrators, application vendors, Payroll, HR, IT etc. to maintain and support the applications and interfaces. This position will also act as the primary contact for the business, responding to and resolving issues, handling system enhancements and upgrades, reporting requirements, new system builds due to new business requirements, cross functional projects, and day to day ongoing support to the Payroll and HR teams.
Essential Job Functions:
- Technical point-of-contact for the HR/Payroll Team, and is the functional subject matter expert for HR and payroll systems while ensuring data integrity
- Provide support to business end user and the HR/Payroll team, research and resolve HR and payroll system issues, and unexpected results or process flaws
- Troubleshoots, identifies and tracks software issues to ensure resolution and keep systems operational
- Develops recommendations and coordinates issue resolution with Information Technology (IT) and outside service providers based on business unit priorities.
- Documents and communicates problem resolution. Analyzes current processes, tools, system or database and makes recommendations for development, improvement or simplification.
- Collaborates with business group management to develop appropriate training materials to support the needs of the functional area
- Researches, design and schedules standardized reports or create ad hoc reports or data queries to support the business unit
- Identify and diagnose system and application errors. Perform system analysis and identify solutions to business and technical problems
- Responsible for multiple projects or large complex projects with cross functional teams and business processes. Project planning and management
- Responsibility for delivering and designing training and supplemental materials for a diverse population. To include class room or ad hoc individual training.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience. Experience in a quantitative discipline such as economics, finance, statistics or engineering.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Job: Information Analytics
Location: Residential & Dining Enterprises
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.